Do you feel like you can’t open or close your blinds without creating a dust storm in your own home? We can actually clean most types of blinds with cutting edge technology.
With our ultrasonic cleaning method your blinds will look like they are brand spanking new, guaranteed! Ultrasonic technology is a revolutionary way to clean your blinds of dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, grease, and many other contaminates. Your blinds are first vacuumed to collect excess dirt, and then they are fully immersed in a warm, mild solution. Using sound waves and de-ionized water, dirt is literally shaken loose leaving behind nothing but the cleanest surface possible.
Ultrasonic Cleaning is a completely safe, 100% biodegradable, odor free, harsh chemical free process. This technology is used across many different fields of industry for specialized, detailed cleaning including jewelry stores, electronics refurbishing and even aircraft equipment.
Benefits from a professional blind cleaning
- Eliminates or sterilizes allergens
- Rejuvenates blinds to near original conditions
- Eliminates odors and stains
- Protecting your family and pets from these “bunk beds” for germs.
- Knowing that EVERYTHING is clean! Cords, wands, head rails, foot rails, all moving parts, and of course, the slats or fabric
- Making your neighbors jealous of your ridiculously clean home!
*We are aware that not all blinds are created equally. Some blinds cannot be cleaned with water or solution. For these, we offer a special hand cleaning service for true wood or specialty blinds that will provide the cleanest window covering possible.
Blind Cleaning FAQ’s
Do you do Repairs?
- We partner with a licensed and insured blind repair company that repairs your broken blinds. Aspen Blind Repair is the best in the business. You can see their information here. We are always responsible for your blinds and are able to quote you a repair price usually within 24 hours after pick-up/drop off.
What types of blinds can you clean?
- Most types of blinds can go in our ultrasonic machines. Cellular, silhouette, faux wood, mini blinds, metal blinds, the list goes on. However, real wood and bamboo must be cleaned by hand.
Do I have to take my blinds down?
- We give our clients the option: You can remove your own blinds and bring them to our office, or you can arrange for us to take them down for you, clean them at our office, and bring them back in a timely manner. We recommend allowing us to remove heavy or hard to reach blinds for your own safety.
How do I schedule work with Aspen?
- It is easy: You can call us at 303-818-5258, or email us at Service@AspenWindow.com. Whatever is most convenient for you!
How long have you been in Business?
- Aspen has been serving the Denver/Boulder area since 2007
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
Is Aspen Insured?
- Absolutely, Aspen carries, current, Liability Insurance of 2 million dollars, and we also carry Workmans Comp. Insurance for all of our team members.
Customers Come First
At Aspen Window Cleaning, we care about your satisfaction and the well-being of your home or property. We have years of experience, work carefully and meticulously, and are fully insured.